First Attempt First Attempt

I'm giving this a 5 purely based on because this is your first animation. That is very impressive for someone just starting out!

HOW TO ANIMATE : Stagger Night Parody HOW TO ANIMATE : Stagger Night Parody

This sums up my feelings on a lot of tutorials.

Neet Anime Opening! Neet Anime Opening!

...Welp. That seems just about right actually.

10/10 ONLY FLAW IS I CAN'T GIVE IT 11/10

ZabuJard responds:

haha. thanks nerd. oh im a fan of cinema 4d too! its a great program man. ill check out ur utube! wow ur 3d animation reel is looking dope)

Chasing a Flame Chasing a Flame

I won't lie, at the beginning I was getting a little bored and tempted to choose another video. But the atmosphere that came in was really cool and the message in the end made me like it a whole lot more than I did before. Just for the message alone, I appreciate this video!

TraineeArtist responds:

Thanks! Yeah, as it was an animation for uni, I was mainly focusing on atmosphere and the message (and y'know, finishing it in time...) But yeah, I'll try to work on pacing for future animations. Thanks for your feedback! :)

Spirit Chaser Spirit Chaser

This is the coolest thing I've seen all day! Well done!

The Keyblade Master The Keyblade Master

Sooooo true! I'm honestly surprised nobody ever made fun of that before.

EvanDecker responds:

Thank you very much! LOTS of people point this out but never went out of their way to make a parody for it! XD There are lots of confusing things in KH but it's still great.

Dark Souls 3 1996 version Dark Souls 3 1996 version

This is so perfect, dude! The feeling of an old PS1/N64 game is reimagined perfectly here.

The Guardian The Guardian

Wow. Didn't see that twist coming.

It´s Just a Prank, Bro! It´s Just a Prank, Bro!

Gosh, I swear that's what it feels like sometimes when seeing some of those prank videos. XD

Sinmara Saga Sinmara Saga

That was the most impressive video I have seen all day! The beginning made me think this was going to be a completely different kind of video, but once the fighting started, that took me by complete surprise! Great job!